Friday 9 January 2009

David Williams to meet PM

David Williams, Labour's Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for Crewe and Nantwich, is going to 10 Downing Street to meet the Prime Minister on Monday 19th January 2009. David is offering readers of this blog the opportunity to suggest a question for him to ask Gordon Brown. Please e-mail your suggestions to david@davidwilliams.org.uk

David Williams said, "I am aware that there are many issues in the constituency that people will want me to raise with the Prime Minister and I have lots of my own questions to ask, but I wanted to give Chronicle readers the opportunity to make their suggestions. I know from the many constituents I have spoken to in Crewe and Nantwich that jobs and issues around the global economic downturn, the future of Crewe town centre and coping with the current freezing temperatures are high on people's agenda. However, I am open to all suggestions of what to ask Gordon Brown."

No comments: