Saturday 2 January 2010

Sleeping Beauty

The family and I had a great evening out at the panto tonight.

"Oh no you didn't"

Oh yes we did.

Another superb production by the team at the Lyceum Theatre in Crewe.

We've been going every year since my eldest was a nipper and we've always had a great night out.

Being the last night the cast were having a party on stage, playing jokes on each other and generally having a great time with the audience loving it. The whole thing overran by 30 minutes, I'll certainly be doing the last night again.

It's a smashing theatre and should be cherished by all in Crewe and neighbouring areas.

I just hope the Council don't see it as an easy target for budget cuts. They were certainly looking at it last year.

Politicians from all sides, who support the Lyceum, must stand together and fight any attack on the theatre.

I hope many more choose to have a great night out at the Lyceum Theatre - an Edwardian delight.

No comments: