Saturday 27 December 2008

Panto at the Lyceum

We have just come back from our annual trip to the Pantomime at the Lyceum Theatre in Crewe. I have to say that this year's production was excellent.

We were all very impressed with the SiSiTV. I won't give it away for those who haven't been yet, but I wish I'd been in Wilkinson’s on the day they filmed that part of the show, looked like great fun.

There were three generations of our family there and everyone thoroughly enjoyed an excellent evening’s entertainment.

The Lyceum Theatre is a facility we should all be very proud of and it is very deserving of our support.

But it also needs political support and I hope that the new Cheshire East unitary authority commits to the theatre in the same way that Crewe and Nantwich Borough Council has over many years.

To see what's on at the Lyceum please click here.

No comments: