Thursday 22 April 2010

Declaration of Interests Form

Name of candidate: David Williams
Constituency: Crewe and Nantwich
Political party: THE LABOUR PARTY
Date of publication: 22/04/2010

(a)Other paid jobs and whether I intend to continue to hold them, if elected


Full-time National Political Officer for the Union of Shop, Distributive and Allied Workers, earning £41K per year. If elected I will resign from this post immediately, becoming a full-time MP with no second job.

(b) positions of responsibility in some types of organisation, even if unpaid, and whether I intend to continue to hold them, if elected.

None.

(c)(i)Directorships, and whether I intend to continue to hold them, if elected.

I hold no directorships.

(c)(ii) Clients, and whether I intend to continue to advise them, if elected.

None.

(c)(iii) Land and property, and whether I intend to continue to hold this, if elected.

I only own a family home with my wife. We will have a family home in Crewe and Nantwich after the election.

(c)(iv)Shareholdings, and whether I intend to continue to hold these, if elected.

I hold no shares.

(d)Tax matters

I pay all my tax in the UK.

(e)Any other interests which I consider relevant.

None.

No comments: