Saturday 20 September 2008

Usdaw backs David

David said, "I am delighted to have received support from the activists of the nine Usdaw branches who are affiliated to Crewe and Nantwich Labour Party.

"Usdaw is my own union, I am Chair of my branch and National Political Officer.

"It is very pleasing to get the endorsement of those who know you best and I have been encouraged by the messages of support I received from the activists who work hard to campaign for the Union and our members."


The Usdaw branches supporting David are:

North West Morrisons No. 3
North West B&Q
North West UCL Food No. 2
North West Retail Non-Food No. 1
North West Retail Non-Food No. 2
North West General No. 3
North West SATA
Manchester GUSCO
North West General No. 2

Please click here to visit the Usdaw website

No comments: